Friday 25 March 2011

Dream five;; Ostriches

Me and Amy went to some really weird place to take pictures of birds, (my current art project, not hers though...) was like a hotel kinda of place with different birds behind different doors. Anywho, Danny was stood there wearing this and greeted us in and then was gone.

Me and Amy then went through these big double doors at the end of a corridor into a huge green house and it was all jungle like in Jurassic park...

These ostriches were there and they came over and peaked Amy's face off and I ran about screaming "There gonna eat me", I think I watched The Lion King that night, ya know the bit where Pumba goes "She's gonna eat me!", well yeah, that's where that's from.
And I through the camera at one and ran away... And that was that! X3

No comments:

Post a Comment