Sunday 27 March 2011

Dream seven;; Okami Showdown

I've been playing Okami and watching Xaiolin Showdown way too much lately... owo
If you don't know the game or watch the show you probably won't understand this but anywho.

So I was Ammy, but sometimes I wasn't, like in the game the camera is behind her, but yeah, and I was first fighting Ninetails and he was speaking in a really posh English gent voice, dunno what he was saying mind you, and then I was in North Ryoshima Coast and all these dragons appeared, (there aren't dragons in this game spet the god, but these dragons didn't look like him. Ever seen Xiaolin Showdown? Well they looked like Chase from that).

Then, side trip from Okami, I was at home looking in a mirror and my eyes were all red around them, not sore but they looked sore.
And I was like "WTF!?" And that Jack Spicer was there and we were talking, again, dunno what about.

But then I was back in the Okami world with all the main bosses and they had this special thing, like a club badge and I really wanted one, but I was Ammy so they wouldn't let me have one.
And the badge I think looked like my sore eyes...

Then I woke up.
I dunno what I was on but bloody hell! @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment