Friday 25 March 2011

Dream four;; Knives and Guns

I dunno what this has to do with any of it but me and two friends were staying in this hotel, but instead of rooms it was just stairs and the beds were on a flat bit, people just walked past you! XD
Then I was by some lake, in 'my house' and I had a neighbour, whom was my friend Katie but it didn't look like her and I don't think that was her name...
And it was just those two houses.

Something happened and she was like "you'll never get away with it, for killing them" my two friends from the hotel apparently, then she was like "come ere, I'll kill you and it'll be ok" so I grabbed this knife and was like cutting and stabbing her but she kept getting up, so i jumped over some raillings into the water, and I actually remember being freezing cold, literally, so vivid.

Then some how I had a gun and was shooting her and she grabbed the knife and the blade fell off and sunk then she said "see, look what happens when you kill people" and blood was coming from the handle, then she had the blade again some how and I climbed out the water and ran to a car, which was just kinda magically there and the gun ran out of bullets, she threw the knife at the tyre, I jumped out and just ran like shit, even though the nearest town was like an hour drive away, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment